Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year Resolutions

Happy New Year! At first I was fearful about what 2009 has in store for us, but I have decided to let 2009 see what I have in store for it! This is going to be a great year! My husband and I sat down to think about what we would like do different in 09. And then separately I have added a few more items to my list. Only one affects you, my reader, I will blog 5 days a week. That's right you will now get my witty insights and my strong personal stance on abstinence 5 days a week.
If I am going to start to revolutionize the way society thinks about sex then I can't achieve my goal in 4 blogs a month. I am also going to start a marketing campaign so I can make more personal appearances. My first talk of the new year is this Friday, I can hardly wait to get in that room and recruit more players for my team! If you want to help, just share my blog with any and all, I would be most appreciative.
I am off to write the "real" blog for today the first day of my New Year's Resolution!

No comments: