Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My web site

I'm not even a week into blogging, and I am already addicted. I especially enjoy the comments from friends and complete strangers! Today I worked on my website and I encourage you to go take a look and share it with anyone you think may be interested. www.livingwithnoregrets.com I did it myself, so it has a homemade feel to it, like I am in kindergarten making my parents a card.

It is often said that if you want to be successful in life you should do what you love. I know that this venture can be successful, because of my passion and love for it. If I inspire you in anyway please share my information with others; the more contacts I make the more lives I can reach.

I know I should talk about abstinence today, but truth be told I am thinking about Disney World. We are 66 days out from our vacation and I think I am just as excited as the girls (maybe even more). I love that while in Disney my girls can be girls, and somehow my husband and I are also transformed to a much younger version of ourselves. Everything is magical when you are in Disney.

That is all for today, check out the site and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great website! I am very proud of you Jennifer. A fellow teacher and I are talking about starting a club for Catholic students at our school. Depending on how it does, in the future, I would love to do a retreat and have you be part of it. Take care and looking forward to seeing you and Chris this weekend!

Mitch

lpb said...

The website looks great....but what I love more is the story about CHB in 4th grade. I can picture the family dinner now....

Keep your motivation, enthusiasm & passion and keep on bloggin'.....